Monday, January 15, 2007

term started off a bit dodgy but i think it's starting to pick up. work is piling on but if i put my mind to it and my back into it..i'm sure it'll be fine.haha i hope. things are a lot more relaxed now ever since i finished a complete draft of my bilge coursework.woohoo!!but i still have to make edits.
we just sat for our critical thinking AS paper today. !!! is all i can say. the whole time during the paper i was looking at the end time for people who have 20 mins extra time so that completely threw me off and i ended up not being able to finish the paper. so in a few words: i.am.screwed. whats even more annoying is that if i dont get an A i'll have to retake the paper in the summer, along with my other AS's.sigh.
nip tuck has turned dark. =D

short and sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home