Saturday, December 09, 2006

term is ending and rooms are emptying.
i just took down all my pictures on my boards and my room is utterly empty.and cold.
i still havent finished my bilge coursework plan.
i just cant bring myself to finish it off and hand it in.
and i hate ranting about it all the time.
so i shall stop.
well.once i hand it in.
last few days for me would be a huge attempt to finish as much holiday prep as possible so i dont have to rush it on the last few days of hols.
that would be a huge nightmare.
but it's not too bad.i havent got tooo much.
thank goodness i don't have to do any essays.
well besides my actual coursework.
i have so many faults that i can easily tear apart my whole experiment.
this could possibly be a good thing.
or so they say.
oh well.
less than a week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home