Friday, October 27, 2006

millions

i wish i could split myself into millions of pieces.
one week is definitely not enough.
what with jet lag causing me to lose my whole mornings.
but i admit that i have terribly neglected sooo many pple-too many pple.
i wish i had more hours in a day and more days in a week.
i wish i coud slow time down and yet speed time up.
there are just too many things to do.
all i know is i haven't spent enough time with ANYONE.

i'm so sorry for neglecting all of you.
but i had tons of fun when we did hang out.
thanks so much for making my week awesome.
and eventful.
i'll try to do better in six weeks.
i'll try not to step on too many pple's toes.
and i'm gonna make up for all my stompings.
if you'll only let me.

but my question still remains the same: where is everyone?

ALL THE BEST TO ALL SEC FOURS.
keep it up.
remember all the trainings.
make use of the stamina you've built up.
make a sprint for the finish line.
it's so close.
believe in yourself.
have faith that you're not alone.
remember that you always have someone watching over you,
keeping you from falling.
please don't stress too much.
you'll do brilliantly. =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home