Monday, November 27, 2006

did my bilge coursework today.
i got results that were completely contradictory to my prediction.
my experiment sucks. there are so many faults to pick at.
i have no idea what i'm doing and it's killing me.
i hate not knowing things and being lost.
bilge is definitely going to be the death of me.
i'm just so scared that i won't do well.

i know i've been saying this over and over again but i honestly cannot wait for christmas.
i need to get out of this perpetual cycle.
it's just work work work work work work everyday.
i can properly say that i'm stressed.
but what's really pathetic is that i finished all my prep over the weekend so i'm ahead by quite a bit but i have no idea what to do with myself now. it's like once prep is taken away i have nothing else to do.hahahhaa.
time has just been passing sooooo slowly.
i've done nothing the whole weekend.
i've just been watching films and sleeping.

i've been listening to the calling all night.
i've just rediscovered how amazing their music is.
their songs all sound the same but they're still gooood.
because i listen to my ipod so much i'm actually listening to some of the songs i would never listen to if i had the choice. so i sort of found new songs! haha.

i just heard that pantene [which is pronounced as pan-ten here, yeah i know...strange] is bad for your hair. it apparently coats your hair with something bad.sigh.and here i thought i found my fav shampoo. it just smells sooo good. i have to go shampoo shopping once i finish my stock of panteeeeeen.

i will now go look for something else to do cos someone needs to do some work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home