Saturday, November 18, 2006

well i'm finally online!!!hahaha and it's only 645 in the morning there.haha so of course i expected to see many many many pple online at this time. im in london now,been out since thurs night.mum came out to see me.so its been rocking.haha

mum met my teachers on thurs.and she didnt believe that they only had sweet things to say bout me.pfft.hahhaa.geee.then we went to eat chinese food.it was alright i guess.on friday we had an awesome lunch.then in the evening we watched THE best musical EVER.we watched BILLY ELLIOT THE MUSICAL.really amazing.hahha i bought the soundtrack.the kid is soooo talented.i really loved it.ermm then today we just shopped.phew.crazy.had chinese again tonight at the SAME restaurant.hahha.but it was all cool i guess.

im going back to school tmr night.and my mums gonna take me out on monday night to go eat some thai near school.hm i never really know what to say when i blog.so bear with me as i ramble on and on and on and on.

gosh i honestly dont know what to say.well except im sorry for wasting your time reading this rank entry.hahaha.ill try better next time!! >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home