Saturday, June 16, 2007

al..most...there...

i dont know why, but the whole blogger website is in chinese.
and of course i dont know enough chinese to find the language settings;
and besides, who can be bothered. hahaha

well ive had exams for three very very long weeks and heck i think i deserve a medal for not shaving my head and going crazy.
i feeeeeel that i didnt really take these exams very seriously.
besides biology, i basically crammed the night before.
so during the hectic week with 3 science papers separated by maths papers, i was just going non-stop like a duracell bunny.
lets just hope i actually pulled it off.

so my last paper is in 5 days and during my revision time im forced to think about where to apply, admission tests i have to take, what i want to do, i have to write my personal statements, my essays, my roas...and probably more.
quite a bit huh.
so as im trying to swim to the surface through the pool of exams, im being pummelled by university things.
what a life.

tethers are breaking and the only thing saving me is exercise.
i dont know what ill be without exercise.
so my last words?

love those endorphins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home