Sunday, May 06, 2007

sigh

it's short leave and i'm meant to be studying.
but i'm not clearly.
but in my defence, i did do equivalent to 5 papers.
all was going well till i couldnt resist the temptation of the computer any longer.
i don't really have a lot to say now but here's a slight update:
-screwed for bio
-got into the tennis squad. =D
-screwed for bio
-having withdrawel symptoms from tennis and my guitar
-still screwed for bio
-AS's in 2 weeks. (!!!)

man i think my blog's either really dead and im just talking to myself,
or pple just dont tag anymore.hahha (a hint so big you can't see it's feet)

i can see how facebook can get addictive.

i just found out that i may not be able to do my SATs in time...that's very very bad.considering the date that i have to do it will be 2 days before my wretched week of AS's.

yobat nawi


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home